Friday 27 July 2012

Things I Know (with thanks to kebeni)



Things I know this week include:
  • I know some incredible, marvellous people who are positive, creative and supportive. I even work with some of them.
  • I really like kids. Its their parents that never cease to piss me off.
  • My son is awesome. Even when he's a pain in the arse.
  • I can learn alot from the journeys of others.
  • My husband has patience.
  • My cat has a mental deficiency. But he's still great.
  • All things take time. And that's OK.
  • No matter how many management courses you do, qualifications you have, or integrity you summon, there will always be people who try to shaft you. And not in a good way.
Things I think I know include:
  • As I have not had a migraine for two weeks, and also not had a drink for two weeks, there may be some connection. I'm hoping not. And actually considering having a drink (and risking the migraine) just to prove myself wrong.
Things I don't know (and probably never will) include:
  • How some people can operate from such a dishonest, cunning and selfish place, to the point where they clearly don't care about the impact on others.
  • How some people can tell lies in the same way most of us use the truth.
  • How some people will involve anyone in their manipulation in order to make a point.
  • How some people don't believe that others are capable of this; even when they are in the middle of that behaviour and situation.
All in all, an informative week.

5 comments:

  1. I don't like your don't know list much but agree with the things you do know. You're a clever chook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another thing I don't know...how to leave a comment on YOUR blog! Thanks for the love, chic xx

      Delete
  2. I am so happy to have found this. I am happy as a little girl in Springtime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You story has become tiresome....

    ReplyDelete